The second post in my 'Achieving the look' series after the first one was so well recieved. The photo below is from a shoot I had last week at a Harley Davidson showroom for an up and coming singer.
Photographer - Emma Marshall // Model - Sibelle Koraltan
- After prepping the skin I used a combination of foundation first to mix the right shade and then to add a small amount of definition. These were Mac face & body foundation, Screenface matte foundation and Ben Nye matte foundation.
- I used Kryolan dermacolour concealer on any blemishes and under the eyes.
- The skin was fixed with Kryolan translucent powder before I applied Covergirl bronzer and a little Topshop sunbeam highlighter. I also contoured the face with a dark brown to bring out Sibelle's cheekbones and jawline.
- I created a smouldering smokey eye using a combination of browns and some charcoal grey, the brands I used were Mac, Urban Decay and Anabelle.
- I used the Kryolan cake eyeliner on the lid for a nice thick line and Mac fluidline gel eyeline on the waterline. The mascara I used is by The Makeup Store.
- I didn't want to give Sibelle too heavy a brow so just filled them in lightly with the darkest shade on the brow wheel by The Makeup Store.
- We wanted to keep the lips very natural, the whole look was to be quite natural in fact with any drama kept to the eyes. We opted for a nude gloss by Mac called Boy Bait.
As I finish up this post I've realised this look is relatively similar to my first Achieving the look post, I'll have something very different for you next time I promise!