Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Review: LP Skin Therapy

I've always been a bit obsessed with trying different skin care products, keeping your skin healthy is so important, especially as you're reaching your late 20s as I am. Not only am I prone to breakouts which I would love to stop but I'm also conscious of keeping my skin young and fresh and preventing aging wherever possible. This doesn't mean I'll be running out for Botox injections but I do like to try out the different anti-aging products available.

I was offered some samples of a skincare brand called LP Skin Therapy to try and jumped at the chance. This range of products is designed to help the skin look rested and healthy as well as keeping it youthful and stress-free. This range is created by Dr. Linda Papadopoulos who has worked a clinician and researcher in the field of Psychodermatology for over 15 years.


LP Skin Therapy beauty skincare samples


LP Skin Therapy beauty skincare samples

These are the four samples I was sent:

- uplifting facial water - designed to help calm stressed skin and awaken the complexion.
I found this was a nice refreshing pep for my skin, it is scented like orange blossom so smells delicious and left my skin soft and feeling hydrated.
- multi-task day cream - enhances the skin's elasticity leaving it fresher and more youthful.
This also smelt delicious (of pomegranate) and absorbs into the skin nicely, it has quite a luxurious feel to it, giving my skin a satin finish. 
- re-affirm eye serum - reduces the appearance of lines and tones mature skin.
This isn't really an area I have to worry about quite yet and I didn't notice any visable differenced yet it was nice and refreshing, I could imagine it would be lovely on tired eyes.
- refining lip exfoliator - aims to improve the texture of the lips, smooth and define.
This was my favourite of all the samples and I found noticeable results after using it daily, my lips are so much softer and lipstick is sitting better than ever.

Overall I was really impressed with these products. I do find myself dubious about products spearheaded by particular doctors and clinicians, the cynic in me tells me that's all a ploy to sell more, so it was nice to be proven wrong in this case. I really enjoyed using each product and on the whole saw great results.


If you'd like to find out more about these products and the rest of the range, Dr. Linda will be on Alison Young’s Beauty Fix Hour on QVC on the February 28th. There is also a 6 Piece Anti-Ageing Discovery Collection available on the QVC website which features 6 minis from the range - unfortunately not the lip exfoliator though!

4 comments:

  1. Great review, I really want to try the lip exfoliator!

    - Keyta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to be so sad when my little sample runs out, I always need a good lip scrub!

      Delete
  2. I love the night cream in this range. Great review x

    ReplyDelete