Wednesday, 26 June 2013

IMATS 2013 haul

I always feel stupid saying the word "haul" but I suppose that's what it is, and what everyone else knows it as so I should really just embrace it, no? I was finally able to go to IMATS this year, pretty shocking that I've never been before having worked as a makeup artist for the past 5/6 years. Something comes up every year, I'm either working or too poor, but this year I went as a model for Shaunna Harrison who was demoing prosthetics at the PAM stand.

It was an amazing couple of days, it was so inspiring being surrounded by so much talent and other creatives, seeing models wandering around in the most insanely good makeups and of course the shopping is an added bonus. So I'm sure you're all eager to see what I bought, here goes...




I didn't go too crazy, I didn't have much money to spend in the first place and so I found it really hard to be decisive. In fact I didn't buy anything until the Sunday because I just couldn't choose. I can't review any of these yet of course but I'll list each product below and reviews can follow soon!

NARS - Multiple Duo in Maui/Palm Beach // Multiple Duo in Orgasm/South Beach // 
Lip Lacquer in Hot Wired // Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Celebrate
OCC - Lip tars in Psycho and Interlace
Makeup Forever - 5 Camouflage Palette Cream (03)
Bdellium - Angled Face brush (990) // Precision Kabuki (957) // Duet Fiber Shader (775)
PAM - Louise Young Super Foundation brush (LY34)

I'm very happy with everything I picked up and super excited to try them all out and let you guys know what I think. Have you tried any of the above and how do you like them?

In case you missed it on Instagram and Twitter I thought I'd just add in a little snap of what I looked like Sunday...

(Bald cap, swollen eye prosthesis, cut and scar application and bruising by Shaunna Harrison.)

2 comments:

  1. Great Imats Haul!
    Great special effects makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could have gone to imats! The lip tars look so good, love the shades!x

    zoeyinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete