Thursday, 20 February 2014

Bearded lady


Yes that's me with facial hair! I've been completely MIA this week as I've been assisting on the Further Prosthetics course at Greasepaint as well as suffering from an awful cold, I've been pretty much just crawling straight into bed as soon as I get home each day. So I thought if nothing else, it would be cool to write a really quick post to share with you this fun photo I took last week. Of course you may have already spotted it on my Instagram!

I made this facial hair last year, hair knotting is such an arduous task that I had quite the sense of achievement after finishing these two small pieces. I was having a day of makeup fun at home last week so thought it was about time I dug these out and tried them on. What do you think? Do I suit a moustache?

No comments:

Post a Comment