Saturday, 15 February 2014

My Spring beauty wishlist with Nuxe

Yesterday I was told about this fantastic competition to win a Nuxe hamper worth £250, and as I'm yet to try anything from the brand, I thought it would be a great opportunity to possibly get to try some of the products I've heard so much about.

The aim of the game is to create a Spring wishlist of Nuxe products so here is mine:
1. Crème Fraîche de Beauté Mask - this is a soothing mask to reduce redness and other discomforts Winter often brings to the skin. It's always a struggle to maintain the skin through the colder months so the arrival of Spring makes me want to have a proper pamper session.

2. Teint Éclat Prodigieux - I always begin my search for a good tinted moisturiser come spring/summer, I will always be pale regardless of the season so I like that this one boasts an "ultra-natural healthy glow".

3. Body long-lasting deoderant - quite self-explanatory, a long-lasting deoderant is even more essential as the weather grows warmer and the "sweet and delicate" fragrance will be perfect for Spring.

4. Rêve de Miel ultra-nourishing lip balm - a wonder product I've heard so much about, I knew instantly I wanted this in my wishlist. As the winter chill leaves our lips dry and cracked, this will be the perfect repair balm to prep for soft lip tints and glosses this Spring.

5. Baume Prodigieux Levrès - on the topic of lips, this balm sounds like just what I need, in a gorgeous rosy colour with a transparent gloss. The mango flavour is a delicious addition for a product that would transition nicely from Spring to Summer.

6. Huile Prodigieuse - it's not only our skin that the cold weather affects but our hair too, this oil will be perfect for bringing some nourishment back into my dry hair and as an added bonus can also be used on the face an body.

7. Rêve de Miel hand and nail cream- another product I have heard people raving about and now is the perfect time to embrace this hand and nail cream, dry hands are hard to avoid during the Winter but something to revive in time for pretty, pastel nail polish shades in the Spring.

8. Fondant body scrub - I'm a big fan of exfoliators and with more skin on show during the skin I get a lot of use out of them, this last product in my wishlist is a vital one for the changing of the seasons.


I could have gone on forever with all of the Nuxe products appealing to my beauty-loving nature but these are my Spring essentials, do you agree with my picks?

I'd love to hear your thoughts on any of the products I've included if you've tried them yourself, and if you've entered the competition on your blog I'd love to read it! The competition closes on March 10th (my birthday, good omen?) so plenty of time to enter if you haven't already.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is quite a wishlist! I'd love to try the lip balm and oils too.

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the lip balm too! I've seen SO many good reviews!

    Kimberley // Kimberley's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete