Monday, 27 October 2014

My editorial in HERO magazine

I had a lifestyle post planned for today but then I got way too excited to share some of my new, published makeup work. This was a shoot I did a few months ago now for HERO magazine with amazing photographer Lydia Whitmore. I had great fun creating 6 different zombie styles and making up our willing participants' hands, they then modelled gorgeous, designer watches by Cartier, Rolex and TAG to name a few with these awesome miniature sets.

Hero magazine, zombie hands, watch editorial, SFX makeup, Halloween

Hero magazine, zombie hands, watch editorial, SFX makeup, Halloween

Hero magazine, zombie hands, watch editorial, SFX makeup, Halloween

As the shoot happened so far in advance I have been excitedly waiting to see the finished shots for quite some time but I am so happy with how they turned out and so excited to see them in print. I reserved a copy at a WHSmith near the mothership's work for her to bring home tonight.

How do you think they turned out and which one is your favourite? If you spot a copy of HERO in your local magazine stockist be sure to have a flick through and have a better look.

No comments:

Post a Comment