Sunday, 25 June 2017

I heart metallics!

A super quick, Sunday post just to shout out my love for metallics. My whole house is dappled with pops of copper and gold and it seems to have spread to my makeup kit too. I can't help myself.


I'm sure all of you will recognise the Real Techniques brushes here, I love these dearly, of course they're very pretty but I've always been a big fan of their great quality brushes and even more so since the tapered handles were introduced, they're now so much more practical.

The four brushes on the left are from Royal & Langnickel, I grabbed them at IMATS earlier in the year. So affordable and so cute. I have a few of their brushes in my kit as generally I find them to be very good quality but also I don't mind if they get wrecked because they're not expensive.

Lastly the three in the middle are by a brand I've never heard of, Jolie Couture. I've not tried them, they may be terrible, but it was a must have TKMaxx purchase, because metallic gold. Worst case they will end up in my FX kit covered in glue and blood.

I definitely do not need any more makeup brushes, I have bags and bags of them, buuuuut if you know of any other must have metallic ones...feel free to leave me links.

No comments:

Post a Comment